Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SORRY:(
I am so sorry that I have not update since AUGUST I have been so busy.
So here is a random list of thing I have been up to.
* I want to my first stake dance!!! it was so much fun!
*I have two new cousins!!
Levi and Audrey
*I got a itouch! I love it!
*I went to a D-Backs game
*I am getting all A's
*Been sick with the flu for a week:(
Today at lunch KJ decide that it would be fun to eat cricks. He went around the school asking people to pay him to eat them he made $20 for eating 5 of them.
He had to call his dad it was so funny! My friend are crazy:)
but I love them

1 comment:

Kacee said...

Hye thats hilarious. We need to get together soon, I miss you guys sooooooooooo much! I'll cal you soon, tell everyone I say hi (don't forget it), wish I could have been there. Everyone's so different out here, trust me thats a bad thing. anyway catch up with you later.
love, your favorite bff
Kacee