Wednesday, July 23, 2008

As most of you know that BREAKING DAWN IS COMING OUT IN 10 DAYS. So there is 1o awesome quotes from twilight.


1."stupid shiny volvo owner"- Bella

2."Edward, I know who I can't live without."-Bella

3."Who's afraid of the big, bad, wolf?"-Jacob

4."Fall down again Bella?"-Emmett

5.“No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face.”-Bella

6."How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"-Alice

7."If I could dream at all, it would be about you."-Edward

8."Of all the things that could frighten you, you worry about my driving?
-Edward Cullen

9. "Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are." - Bella Swan
I have saved the best quote for last :)
10. "when you can live forever, what do you live for?"-Edward

12-12 BABY!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah, I love your blog so much!!!! I also love all of your fantabulous pictures!! 12/12 baby!!!

Lexi said...

HI sara i love your blog it is sooooo cute do u know my blog? ask kacee!